MEET THE TEAM
OWNER & HEAD DESIGNER
CO-OWNER & CEO
PETUNIA AND ROSIE
We are a multi-faceted design firm established in 2012 with experience in a wide variety of commercial and residential settings.
FULL SERVICE INTERIOR - DESIGN RENOVATIONS - NEW CONSTRUCTION - RESIDENTIAL DESIGN
COMMERCIAL DESIGN - FURNITURE, LIGHTING, AND ACCESSORY SELECTION - SPACE PLANNING
WHAT IS COVERED IN DESIGN FEES?
✓All plans, drawings, conceptual sketches, and renderings
✓All design plans & presentations
✓All finish and fixture selections throughout renovated and existing spaces
✓All appliance selections to ensure both function and aesthetic fit
✓All furniture, rug, lighting, drapery, art, accessory, and more selections
WHAT IS COVERED IN DESIGN MANAGEMENT FEES?
✓Site visits, bid documents, bid procurement,
✓Styling & installation supervision
✓Coordination of schedule with contractors and subcontractors
✓Weekly client updates and ensuring all progress stays on track to meet established deadline.
- Have an initial phone call with the client(s) to get an understanding of what they are looking for and explain how we work
- Examine the clients' wants and needs on site
- Complete a walkthrough of the space(s) to be renovated
- Submit a written proposal with a rough estimate
- Measure the space(s) to be designed
- Collect inspiration for the space(s)
- Create various layouts for the space(s) that meet the clients' wants and needs
- Pitch the design plan to the client(s) to get feedback on the initial layout(s)
- Modify the design plan until a final design is selected
- Provide two or three contractors with the final design plan for bidding
- Select a contractor
- Select and get pricing for all materials and furnishings including furniture, accessories, tile, flooring, paint colors, wallpaper, molding, etc.
- Pitch the design plan with all selections to the client(s)
- Modify the design plan as needed based on feedback from client(s)
- Order all approved selections
- Oversee delivery and installation of all fixtures and furnishings, including custom pieces
Design Macs should change its name to Design Miracles! If you want to work with a designer who listens and understands what you want, even if you don’t know what you want, and can translate that into a space that is incredibly special, practical and livable, Marissa is the one.